The Norwegian State Administration Database
The Norwegian State Administration Database (NSAD) gives a detailed overview of the Norwegian state administration after the Second World War. It also contains information about literature on the state administration and data on civil service employees.
- State units - Organisational change for ministries, other administrative units, state-owned companies and foundations.
- Literature on the state administration. Also annual reports.
- Civil Service Employees - Data on Civil Service Employees
In addition, The NSAD holds data from a Survey of Governmental Autonomy conducted i 2004, data from a Survey of Governmental Adaptations to EU (1998 and 2003) and data from the Survey of State Administration 2006.
Advisory Committees contain information on the committee as such and about their members. Civil Servants give information about carrer of civil servants.
- Survey of Governmental Autonomy - Questionnaire on governmental autonomy and steering.
- Survey of Governmental Adaptations to EU - Questionnaire on governmental EU adaption.
- Survey of State Administration 2006
- Archive of Advisory Committees - Occupation and affiliation to non-profit organisations etc for members of Advisory Committees.
- Archive of Civil Servants - Carrier for civil servants employed in the central administration.