Denne siden på norsk

Other approvals

In some research projects, it may be necessary to seek additional permissions, in addition to an assessment from us and possibly a license from the Data Protection Authority. If you plan to do research at an institution (school, correctional services, hospital, work place etc.), it is important to get permission from the institution’s management for carrying out your research. It might also be necessary to apply for exemption from the confidentiality duty if it is not possible to obtain consent.For projects covered by the Health Research Act, it will be necessary to get an approval from REC (Regional Commitees for Medical and Health Research Ethics).

Read more:


Sist endret: Wed Feb 15 13:38:12 CET 2017

© NSD - Norsk senter for forskningsdata • Kontakt NSDPersonvern og informasjonskapsler (cookies)