Webinar - Access policies and usage regulation licenses
This webinar about licensing and policy looks into why it is important that research data are provided with licenses. During the workshop participants will acquire basic knowledge on data licensing. It is also appropriate for established members who would like to strengthen their licensing framework. To join the webinar, no further knowledge is required in advance.
- Language: English
- Target group: archives.
- Topics covered: Benefits of sharing research data; challenges; licence types; data ownership and reuse; using creative commons in archiving research data.
- Webinar date: 2016-06-30.
- Webinar duration: 1 hour.
- Material accessible:video recording [URL]
- Speakers: Gry Henriksen and Sondre S. Arnesen (NSD - Norwegian Centre for Research Data)
TEMA: datahåndtering • TYPE: webinar • MÅLGRUPPE: arkiver