- Chamber name: Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Türkiye Büyük Millet Meclisi)
- Members (lower house): 550
- Term: 4 years
- Constituencies: 79 multi-member constituencies corresponding to the country's provinces.
- Voting system: Proportional: Party-list proportional representation system using the d'Hondt method, with restricted options and a double barrier (at the local and national level). Accordingly, a candidate from a political party can only be elected if the party (a) is fully organized in at least half of the provinces and one- third of the districts within these provinces; (b) has nominated two candidates for each parliamentary seat in at least half of the provinces; (c) has obtained at least 10% of the valid votes cast nationwide; and (d) has received, in the constituency in question, valid votes at least equal to the applicable simple electoral quotient.
- Voter requirements: 18 years of age; Turkish citizenship.
- Voting is compulsory, abstention being punishable by a fine.
Election results 2011, main parties. NUTS 1.